Porter Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
Board Certified Rebecca Herrold-Engstrom, MSN, FNP
Board Certified Douglas Mazurek, MD
Specialized Care for Patients with Lung Disease
The board certified physicians and nurse practitioners at Porter Pulmonary-Critical Care treat conditions of the lungs, airways and chest, treating diseases such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension, cystic fibrosis, complicated chest infections, sleep apnea and more. In the hospital we provide care for critically ill patients who may have respiratory failure, sepsis, shock, severe neurologic diseases and metabolic diseases as well as kidney failure, liver failure or circulatory failure.
Specialties & Practices Areas
The physicians at Porter Pulmonary-Critical Care medicine treat diseases of the lungs, airways and chest and care for very sick patients in critical care units.
- Intensive Care Unit
- Pulmonary Consultations
- Critical Care Consultations
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Chronic Ventilator Management
- Cystic Fibrosis Management
Insurance & Payment Information
We are happy to submit and bill your insurance forms for you as long as you have provided us with the appropriate insurance information. Co-pays and deductibles are due at the time of your service. Please feel free to discuss with the office staff any questions you may have about billing.
Accepted Insurance Plans
We accept Medicare and most HMO and PPO plans. We have listed the insurance plans that are accepted by Porter Pulmonary & Critical Care.
- Advantage Health Solutions
- Anthem BCBS
- Anthem Medicaid
- Arcelor Mittal
- Cigna Healthcare
- Health Net Federal Services
- Interplan Health Group/Healthsmart
- Anthem Healthy Indiana Plan
- Indiana Medicaid
- Community Health Alliance
- Lutheran Preferred
- Managed Health Services
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Todays Options
- Tricare North Certified
- United Healthcare
New Patient Resources
The physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses and support staff who make up Porter Physician Group all share a common goal – to meet your individual healthcare needs in a timely and caring manner. If you are a new patient or have been a patient in our practice for some time, we thank you for choosing Porter Physician Group.
What Should I Bring to My Appointment?
- Your insurance card and referral form if required by your insurance provider.
- A list of current prescription and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including your dose and frequency.
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgery history.
- Any recent x-rays or test results related to your condition.
Patient Medical Forms
Please download, print and fill out the appropriate forms below prior to your appointment with Porter Physician Group. Filling out these forms will save time on the day of your appointment.